POLICIES - READ BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER
Order Processing, Acknowledgement and Delivery
All orders are scheduled and commenced when the following are received:
Complete description of garment to be prepared (including style, color, accessories, etc.).
Please note actual color of presented goods may be slightly different than the photo due to computer screen variations.
Completed measurement form (including shipping address).
100% pre-payment is received. Currently pre-payment may be placed using Bank Transfer or payments by Credit Cards.
All balances to be paid prior to shipping.
We ship via UPS Global Deliveries or Pocztex Polska – Polish national post service. Way of shipment may be changed without notice.
Expedited shipping such as Next Day Air (possible only in Poland) or 2-day Delivery available at an additional charge (shipment by UPS Express Saver).
Items not claimed within 60 days of completion date will be placed into stock. 50% of deposit will be retained to cover manufacturing costs; remainder of deposit will be available as store credit. Orders may be placed by postal mail, e-mail, e-mail your customer order or inquiry.
We inform, that we do not accept returns of the goods produced to special orders, based on Client's special commands - of course, if those goods are without any other defects, which could be made during the production process. So please, think very carefuly about special size, design or any other change on your vestment, before sending us your final confirmation of your order.
- When a buyer places the successful order, the two parties will have entered into a legally binding contract. The terms of the contract are set out in "Policies" of our on-line store and in agreeing to buy the goods or services the buyer is accepting those terms.
Please allow 10-14 days plus delivery time (time frame for completion is subject to change based upon seasonal demand and material availability).
Any production delays due to fabric availability will be promptly communicated.
We inform our Clients about all the details of the orders (exact time of realization the order, exact delivery date, way of shipment, any production delays and etc. We send all those informations by email available in Client's registration card)
HOW TO BUY - INSTRUCTION:
To place an order you must be registered !
Browse our categories to the left or search for a product by using the search field.
To buy our goods you must be logged.
Just add the product to your basket and continue the shopping or click the bottom "NEXT".
You can change your order and if you have any additional expectations regarding the contract, you can fill the extra gaps.
Than simply accept your order.
We'll contact you to confirm all the details of your order.
At VESTMENTS.PL on-line shop you can find the finest church supplies products: vestments in various styles - traditional Roman style, Full Gothic and also currently the most popular Semigothic style, chalices, monstrances and soon also albs, clergy supplies, clergy shirts, candles and much more.
Get low prices on all your church supplies at VESTMENTS.PL.
If you have any questions or problems as you go through the site, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also contact us by telephone:
office: +48 58 678 41 93
mobile: +48 722-141-800Our website is a work in progress and we appreciate your patience as we proceed with construction. If you would like an item that you do not yet see on www.vestments.pl, please email us. We're open to your ideas.
mail to: email@example.com
SHIPPING AND HANDLING POLICIES AND CHARGES
International deliveries are made by UPS Priority Global Deliveries or POCZTA POLSKA - PRIORITY MAIL INTERNATIONAL
Shipping cost cost depends on weight of the parcel and the destination country
Final cost of shipment you can find on proforma invoice sent directly by email just after placing an order.
If you need Express shipment – before placing the order please contact us to determine possibility and final shipping cost (express shipment - usually is more expensive so it may determine extra charge).
International customers are responsible for local taxes, tariffs and customs clearance fees.Purchased items may incur additional charges specific to the local tax laws of the recipient's country.
Not all items will have duty, taxes, and fees applied. In fact, some items may not be charged at all regardless of value. But you could be charged, and the amount is not always known in advance.
Your order confirmation means for us that you agree to incur the charges.
VESTMENTS.PL doesn't know if you will be charged, or how much. Because of the differences in tax law, we inform that all the items are potentially dutiable and must be paid by a buyer before delivery to the recipient. The amount paid via card, bank transfer or PayPal system (or other payment source) to the seller DOES NOT INCLUDE any of these charges.
When a buyer places successfuly an order, in agreeing to buy the goods or services - the buyer is accepting all these terms.
This website is operated by the VESTMENTS.PL. We recognize visitors to our site may be concerned about the privacy and uses we make of information they provide us. Our goal is to protect your privacy and to use information you furnish only in ways that serve you. No personal information is required to visit this site. Personal information is requested only on a volunteer basis. Of course, certain personal information is necessary in order for us to fulfill requests for catalogs and products, or to provide other services to you. We will not share that information with any other person or organization. We may use the personal information you provide for internal analytical purposes, and we may use name, address, email or phone information to send catalogs and other updates to you about ourproducts or services. If you prefer not to receive catalogs or other information from us, please e-mail us.
We guarantee you will be satisfied with anything you order from Vestments.pl.
Be sure to open your package promptly and inspect for shipping damages. If merchandise is damaged, save all packaging materials and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will help with additional instructions, and provide a speedy exchange.
INSURANCE AND RETURN POLICY ALSO REGARDING CHALICES MONSTARNCES PATENS & RELIQUARIES
Returns and Refunds
1. Returns and refunds require proof of purchase (receipt or VAT invoice).
2. If the item received is not the item which was ordered, the Client should return the item to the Store with a statement describing the discrepancy.
3. The Store responds to Client complaints within 14 business days from the date the item with a description of the discrepancy is received by the Store. In the case that verification of the discrepancy requires the consultation of an expert or representative of the manufacturer, the Store’s response will be delayed by the time required to receive such verification.
4. The Store will bear the shipping cost required to rectify a discrepancy in an order.
5. Client complaints stemming from individual computer and monitor settings resulting in incorrect information about the goods (eg, color) will not be accepted as a basis for the Store covering additional shipping costs.
Right of Withdrawal from Contract
1. Under the provisions afforded by the Consumer Protection Act of 2 March 2000, the Client has the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. The right of withdrawal is applicable if the customer makes a request for withdrawal to the Store within 14 days of receipt of goods.
3. The customer has 14 days after the declaration of withdrawal to return goods to the Store. Returned goods must be intact, packed in the original packaging, and cannot bear traces of use. The Client pays the shipping costs.
4. Within 5 business days after the receipt of returned goods, the Store will verify the condition of the goods.
5. Within 10 days after verifying the returned goods, the Store returns payment to the Client, minus the cost of shipping and handling. The client should indicate the account number to which the refund should be transferred.
6. In the event that the conditions set out in paragraphs 2 and 3 are not met, the statement of withdrawal is null and void, and the Client’s order will not be refunded.
7. The right of withdrawal from the contract is not afforded to the Client in the cases specified in article 10 paragraph 3 of the Act referred to in paragraph 1 above, namely:
a) Cases where the work on an order has started before the deadline for withdrawal, at the request of the Client (pertaining to services rather than sale of goods)
b) Orders pertaining to goods for which total price depends solely on price fluctuations on financial markets,
c) Highly customized or personalized orders,
d) Services which, by their nature, can not be returned.